Breaking News

Coronavirus COVID19 mortality to reach 780000 deaths

 Coronavirus COVID19 is about to reach 780 000 deaths marks, hence reaching a pandemic severity of one (1) standardized mortality unit (SMU).
Pandemics mortality coronavirus

What is a standardized mortality unit (SMU)?

The standardized mortality unit SMU is a term introduced by the Global Health 2035. A value of 1 SMU means that 0.01 % of the global population has died because of that given pandemic.

The SMU is a value to define and evaluate the severity of a pandemic. Pandemics with a mortality severity higher than 10 SMU are considered as severe pandemics. When the mortality is between 1-10 the pandemic is considered as moderately severe.

What is the mortality severity of COVID19?

In the present case, the estimated global population is about 7,800,000,000 people. Considering the total deaths related to COVID19 (747 330 deaths, August 13, 2020) and the daily mortality (about 5 000 dead per day), Coronavirus COVID19 is likely to reach the 780 000 deaths threshold by August 20, 2020.

The figure shows a comparison of the mortality severity of COVID19 and other recent pandemics outbreaks.

Pandemic mortality severity

The Spanish Flu is clearly the worst case. The Spanish Flu is considered as an outlier caused by unusual circumstances, including the co-occurrence of World War I. A study from Madhay (2013) suggests that a biological replica of the 1918 influenza pandemic would result in lower mortality rates than those that occurred in 1918.

It is important to note that although COVID19 has a lower mortality severity, its social and economical severity are as high as previous pandemics (or even worse).

It is important to note that in this post we are considering only outbreak pandemics related to respiratory viral. AIDS it is also a pandemic. About 33 Million people have died from AIDS-related illnesses since the start of the epidemic.

Suggested coronavirus COVID19 articles:

Vietnam's approach to defeat coronavirus COVID19 | 4 steps to defeat COVID19

The equation of coronavirus COVID19 in the USA (Based on differential equations)

4 comments

riya patel said...

I saw this very good post of yours and I liked it very much, I do not know how to praise it, I would just like to say that this post is one of the posts that I like very much and I am very happy to see these posts.
Call Girls In Gurugram
Adult Gurugram Call Girls
Call Girls In Bhiwadi
Call Girls In Bilaspur

오피 op-best.com said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It's always interesting to read content from other writers and use
something from other sites.휴게텔

KERISSA GLEN said...

Do you need a herbal product to cure your Herpes Disease contact Priest Babaka to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus in two weeks time ..I has suffered from Herpes Virus for 4 years that almost took my life, but one day I was searching for the possible cure on internet, so luckily I found so many Reviews about Priest Babaka on how he helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Priest Babaka asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared a powerful Herbal medicine for me and I received herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, All my symptoms/outbreak has stopped, So I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes Virus free! contact this Herbal doctor via his email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

Bogdan Vladislav said...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY GET BACK FUNDS LOST TO CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAM? ABSOLUTELY YES! BUT, YOU MUST CONTACT THE RIGHT AGENCY TO ACHIEVE THIS.

Recovery Precinct is a financial regulator, private investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases concerning cryptocurrency, FAKE investment schemes and recovery scam.

Visit WWW. RECOVERYPRECINCT. COM now to report your case or contact our support team via the contact information below to get started.

📪 RECOVERYPRECINCT (@) G MAIL . COM

Stay Safe !